Saturday, March 29, 2014

30 pounds lost in 10 weeks


Well that's right I'm down 30 pounds! I hit a plateau for a couple weeks I kept gaining and losing the same couple pounds that was frustrating but I feel good about breaking the plateau I also just starting jogging and my goal is to be running by June I'm wogging actually walking and then jogging but it's been going good can't complain I'm eating food and having desserts so complaining would be stupid! 
Tonight I used the veggetti! It's a as seen on tv kitchen gadget that makes noodles out of veggies! So cool 

Made ground turkey and mushrooms in a organic no salt added speghetti sauce so this was like no calories basically haha 

If any of you want to join nutrisystem I can give you a $30 off coupon to use on your first order just email me:) thatssofresh@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Congratulations April, Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of my baby girl
    She's the best daughter ever

    ReplyDelete