Thursday, January 12, 2012

Revlon Whimsical




Two coats of Revlon "whimsical" over one coat of Pure Ice "A list"
Whimsical is a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's  "Glitter In The Air ":)

then playing around I did one coat of Sally Girl "Periwinkle" a very pale shade of blue that is a cream and much closer to what Whimsical is. I think A List was close but I like the sally girl cream better.
anyways then I did one coat of OPI "Rainbow Connection" and then one coat of Whimsical on top to make it more milky:)







6 comments:

  1. Cute manicure.You put lot of different nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the shade of blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I really like the idea of adding glitter! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find this?? I've been searching everywhere, with no luck :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ nail files .. i found it a couple weeks back at wallgreens but ive heard alot of people finding them at kmart lately!

    ReplyDelete