Monday, October 31, 2011

Guest Post from Colores De Carol




Hi ladies Happy Halloween!!... what better day to have a guest post then to have it on Carolina's Birthday!!!!! she is seriously amazing and I consider her an actual friend here in the nail blogging world! we don't live that far from each other and Ive been following her blog forever!!! she was so nice to do this look for us! so go check her out if you haven't.. (doubtful) lol and wish her a happy birthday!!!

"I was so flattered when April asked me to do a guest post for her. I love April's nails and her beautiful designs .She's always doing great manicures.
For this post I started with two coats of Metallic Red from Kleancolor, a beautiful raspberry red with a metallic/foil finish, then stamped with Konad Black special polish and China Glaze 2030 using IP Konad M77 and added some rhinestones.
Thank you very much Sweetie for having me here today.
I hope you liked my manicure today."
Love,

Carolina,
twitter @coloresdecarol

5 comments:

  1. I love those nails! 8) Love the color, love everything in them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really really lover this color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for having me here today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, that is so rich and lush and GORGEOUS!! Love it girls. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mani is gorgeous! Not only the color but the details as well, I love Kleancolor :)

    ReplyDelete